1117 Gillespie, Austin, TX 78704
- The original 1200 sf modern home was built in 1949 on a half-acre lot in the heart of Travis Heights with quality that far exceeded the time. Today the lot features stunning 200+ year old Oak trees.
- In 1995, Cottam Hargrave purchased the home and in 2001 a major renovation was undertaken, doubling the area of the house.
- This home exudes modern, with features such as steel windows, a glass roof in the master, concrete and steel construction, and sculptural steel stair tower with patterned window wall…all without feeling cold or stark.
- Stunning roof deck with penthouse and air conditioned garden shed.
- 3 bedroom | 2 bath | 2,810 sf
- Cool modern home on a quarter acre lot is available for $625k. Additional quarter acre lot is available for $250k.
December 9, 2013
Park Front East Side Cottage with Urban Artisan Potential Period cottage on flat 1/4 ac park front lot. Property needs some love but has great potential. Approximate 600sqft metal workshop in back, with high ceilings, easy access and power – ideal for an artisan or craftsman, home-based business, urban farming or someone just wanting to stake
November 26, 2013
| Photo Slideshow | Perfect investment property ready to be leased out or purchase as your homestead and have private guest quarters for company that has it’s own entrance! Property Details Price: $199,000 Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 3.0 Square Feet: 2,460