1117 Gillespie, Austin, TX 78704
- The original 1200 sf modern home was built in 1949 on a half-acre lot in the heart of Travis Heights with quality that far exceeded the time. Today the lot features stunning 200+ year old Oak trees.
- In 1995, Cottam Hargrave purchased the home and in 2001 a major renovation was undertaken, doubling the area of the house.
- This home exudes modern, with features such as steel windows, a glass roof in the master, concrete and steel construction, and sculptural steel stair tower with patterned window wall…all without feeling cold or stark.
- Stunning roof deck with penthouse and air conditioned garden shed.
- 3 bedroom | 2 bath | 2,810 sf
- Cool modern home on a quarter acre lot is available for $625k. Additional quarter acre lot is available for $250k.
February 12, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Sassy, sexy updated condo in the heart of East Austin! Property Details Price: ……. Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Square Feet: 651
February 11, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Faux hardwood/hard tile floors and stainless steel appliances make this beautiful 2 bedroom condo stand out. Private fenced back yard. Community pool and jogging/biking trail nearby. Awesome location close to the Domain and the Arboretum! Property Details Price: $129,900 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.5 Square Feet: 1,107