1117 Gillespie, Austin, TX 78704
- The original 1200 sf modern home was built in 1949 on a half-acre lot in the heart of Travis Heights with quality that far exceeded the time. Today the lot features stunning 200+ year old Oak trees.
- In 1995, Cottam Hargrave purchased the home and in 2001 a major renovation was undertaken, doubling the area of the house.
- This home exudes modern, with features such as steel windows, a glass roof in the master, concrete and steel construction, and sculptural steel stair tower with patterned window wall…all without feeling cold or stark.
- Stunning roof deck with penthouse and air conditioned garden shed.
- 3 bedroom | 2 bath | 2,810 sf
- Cool modern home on a quarter acre lot is available for $625k. Additional quarter acre lot is available for $250k.
May 16, 2013
| Click for Photo Slideshow | Beautiful Hyde Park Bungalow with Spacious, Open Floorplan. Must See! The quaint stone exterior hides a fabulous updated interior with a custom kitchen and baths. High quality construction and updating have preserved the warm bungalow characteristics you love. You will enjoy the feel of expanded living space
May 14, 2013
Life is Good in South Austin! Open floor plan condo that is move-in ready! Perfect location near amenities and just minutes from Downtown. Walk to eateries, public library, and there is a bus stop one block away.