2309 E 8th Street, Austin, TX 78702
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with 3rd bedroom currently being used as a media/game room (easily converted to 3rd bedroom with design by Amy).
- Bedroom 2 could accommodate a loft addition
- 1,728 square feet
- Partially enclosed 2-car carport
- Concrete floors
- Built in desks for maximizing space
- Centralized wiring system
- All new low-e windows, foam insulation, insulated and decked attic, tankless hot water heater combine with other energy efficient features to keep your monthly utility bill around $175 (per owner)
September 18, 2014
Quiet and cute!! Super cute 3 bedroom, 2 bath one story home nestled in a quiet Georgetown neighborhood of University Park. Seller had many things upgraded when the house was built. 42″ kitchen cabinets, energy star appliances, upgraded insulation in attic, covered patio, dual vanity and more. Great private backyard, perfect place to call
September 15, 2014
Excellent opportunity for an investor to build sweat equity by giving this home some TLC. This fantastic open floor plan sits on a corner lot. The master bedroom and game room are both upstairs and there is one full bedroom and bath downstairs. The kitchen has a large pantry, center island and the refrigerator is included.