2608 Pembrook Trail, Austin, TX 78731
- The enormous gourmet kitchen features a large center island with a breakfast bar, granite countertops, new cabinetry, high-quality stainless appliances and custom tile backsplash…all opening to the family room and dining room.
- If you like to cook and entertain in a completely remodeled home just minutes to downtown and seconds to Central Market, then this one was built for your lifestyle.
- Relax in the sunroom with a wall of windows and three skylights, or retreat to the master suite with fireplace.
- Master suite is completed by a large jetted whirlpool tub, separate shower, his and her sinks & granite counters.
- Brazilian Koi wood and Travertine slate grace the floors.
- A detached building for an office or studio, complete with cable, phone and AC/Heat, make this home unique.
October 31, 2014
The Austin housing market is active and healthy, but competitive home prices and the quick turnover of homes in the area put first-time homebuyers at a significant disadvantage. Home prices in the Austin area were at record highs in September 2014, according to the Austin Board of Realtors. Single-family home sales also showed an increase over
October 29, 2014
With Evernote, a free smartphone app, it’s become easier than ever to plan, arrange, learn and remember daily tasks and useful data — all within a single application. Here are five uses for Evernote that can make your life easier and improve your personal and professional organization. Saving information from online sources: When combined with another