2608 Pembrook Trail, Austin, TX 78731
- The enormous gourmet kitchen features a large center island with a breakfast bar, granite countertops, new cabinetry, high-quality stainless appliances and custom tile backsplash…all opening to the family room and dining room.
- If you like to cook and entertain in a completely remodeled home just minutes to downtown and seconds to Central Market, then this one was built for your lifestyle.
- Relax in the sunroom with a wall of windows and three skylights, or retreat to the master suite with fireplace.
- Master suite is completed by a large jetted whirlpool tub, separate shower, his and her sinks & granite counters.
- Brazilian Koi wood and Travertine slate grace the floors.
- A detached building for an office or studio, complete with cable, phone and AC/Heat, make this home unique.
March 3, 2015
| Photo Slideshow | Stunning surroundings and views! Plenty of privacy found in this single story, waterfront home with amazing Texas sunsets overlooking manicured golf course & the hills beyond. Courtyard pool/spa, outdoor kitchen, gorgeous patio fireplace. Fabulous finishes such as native stone walls, natural wood beam vaulted ceilings, wood & tile floors, great built-in’s throughout. Community
March 3, 2015
Whether you’re building, buying or selling, the Austin real estate market is seeing some interesting home design trends in 2015. Keep these in mind as you plow forward with your real estate endeavors. Home Design Trends 1. Smaller homes: Contrary to popular opinion, millennials want to buy homes, they just can’t afford huge mansions. That’s one reason