2608 Pembrook Trail, Austin, TX 78731
- The enormous gourmet kitchen features a large center island with a breakfast bar, granite countertops, new cabinetry, high-quality stainless appliances and custom tile backsplash…all opening to the family room and dining room.
- If you like to cook and entertain in a completely remodeled home just minutes to downtown and seconds to Central Market, then this one was built for your lifestyle.
- Relax in the sunroom with a wall of windows and three skylights, or retreat to the master suite with fireplace.
- Master suite is completed by a large jetted whirlpool tub, separate shower, his and her sinks & granite counters.
- Brazilian Koi wood and Travertine slate grace the floors.
- A detached building for an office or studio, complete with cable, phone and AC/Heat, make this home unique.
October 17, 2014
Selling a home involves many factors beyond simply letting the market know the house is for sale. If you’re a first-time home seller, the process may seem complicated, even overwhelming. Rely on the services of your local trusted real estate professional and consider these tips for first-time home sellers to make the process easier. Price realistically: Get
October 15, 2014
The Austin real estate market continues to favor Austin homeowners who are interested in selling their homes despite a small decrease in overall home sales. The Austin Board of Realtors (ABoR) reported that single-family home sales amounted to 2,835 in August 2014, a decrease of 4 percent since August 2013. Single-family homes in August 2014 commanded an