2608 Pembrook Trail, Austin, TX 78731
- The enormous gourmet kitchen features a large center island with a breakfast bar, granite countertops, new cabinetry, high-quality stainless appliances and custom tile backsplash…all opening to the family room and dining room.
- If you like to cook and entertain in a completely remodeled home just minutes to downtown and seconds to Central Market, then this one was built for your lifestyle.
- Relax in the sunroom with a wall of windows and three skylights, or retreat to the master suite with fireplace.
- Master suite is completed by a large jetted whirlpool tub, separate shower, his and her sinks & granite counters.
- Brazilian Koi wood and Travertine slate grace the floors.
- A detached building for an office or studio, complete with cable, phone and AC/Heat, make this home unique.
March 26, 2015
View the Tour DUPLEX | For Sale!! MLS #: 7687389 Price: $519,000 Unit A Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1.5 Square Feet: 900 Sq Ft Year Built: 1996 Unit B Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Square Feet: 1,267 Sq Ft Year Built: 1897
March 26, 2015
Any time you can cut out the middleman is a good thing, right? That’s the basis of seller financing: eliminate bank and mortgage lender involvement and keep the transaction strictly between buyer and seller. It has risks, but the rewards could be worth it. What Is Seller Financing? In seller-financed transactions, the seller doubles as the lender,