2608 Pembrook Trail, Austin, TX 78731
- The enormous gourmet kitchen features a large center island with a breakfast bar, granite countertops, new cabinetry, high-quality stainless appliances and custom tile backsplash…all opening to the family room and dining room.
- If you like to cook and entertain in a completely remodeled home just minutes to downtown and seconds to Central Market, then this one was built for your lifestyle.
- Relax in the sunroom with a wall of windows and three skylights, or retreat to the master suite with fireplace.
- Master suite is completed by a large jetted whirlpool tub, separate shower, his and her sinks & granite counters.
- Brazilian Koi wood and Travertine slate grace the floors.
- A detached building for an office or studio, complete with cable, phone and AC/Heat, make this home unique.
November 25, 2014
In the Austin real estate market, conditions continue to favor sellers over buyers, even as more houses become available compared to his time last year. September 2014 found an increase in the number of new listings, active listings and pending listings for single-family homes, according to information from the Austin Board of Realtors. The 2,586 new listings
November 24, 2014
South Austin gem in established Castlewood Forest Open living/dining, vaulted living room ceiling w/beams. House has a nice layout, not too big and not too small! Pool, spa, .37 acre corner lot with many wonderful trees. So many upgrades/updates! Recent HVAC, pool pump, pump in the spa, pool cover, tile and slate in the house,