2616 W 49th, Austin, TX 78731
- Completely remodeled home on an quiet street with mature trees in Shoalmont; a peaceful yet urban hood – a location to inspire new walking shoes with close proximity to Central Market, the Triangle, great coffee shops and restaurants.
- Situated on a very deep lot, this home has been completely updated with new cabinets, countertops and appliances in the kitchen, a new master suite with its own fireplace and private bath.
- Soak up the sun in the Sunroom or step outside into the possibilities of your spacious back yard.
- And as a bonus: rarely found garage in central Austin!
- This home and lot must be experienced, not merely seen.
October 23, 2014
Improving the aesthetic appeal and monetary value of your home makes your property more attractive to potential buyers and more likely to sell quickly. Here are some home renovations that add value to your residence, whether you’re planning to stay or are looking to sell your home soon. New windows: New windows will improve the overall
October 21, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Stunning surroundings and views! Plenty of privacy found in this single story, waterfront home with amazing Texas sunsets overlooking manicured golf course & the hills beyond. Courtyard pool/spa, outdoor kitchen, gorgeous patio fireplace. Fabulous finishes such as native stone walls, natural wood beam vaulted ceilings, wood & tile floors, great built-in’s throughout. Community