2616 W 49th, Austin, TX 78731
- Completely remodeled home on an quiet street with mature trees in Shoalmont; a peaceful yet urban hood – a location to inspire new walking shoes with close proximity to Central Market, the Triangle, great coffee shops and restaurants.
- Situated on a very deep lot, this home has been completely updated with new cabinets, countertops and appliances in the kitchen, a new master suite with its own fireplace and private bath.
- Soak up the sun in the Sunroom or step outside into the possibilities of your spacious back yard.
- And as a bonus: rarely found garage in central Austin!
- This home and lot must be experienced, not merely seen.
September 15, 2014
Excellent opportunity for an investor to build sweat equity by giving this home some TLC. This fantastic open floor plan sits on a corner lot. The master bedroom and game room are both upstairs and there is one full bedroom and bath downstairs. The kitchen has a large pantry, center island and the refrigerator is included.
September 12, 2014
Modern Eastside 2 bedroom, 1 bath home located blocks from Metro Rail, MLK station, Mueller and downtown. 2 miles from University of Texas campus! This home was designed and built by the architect who still owns it; it was his home and is proof of a high-end concept design: sustainable, efficient, beautiful, and affordable.Well-insulated and