2616 W 49th, Austin, TX 78731
- Completely remodeled home on an quiet street with mature trees in Shoalmont; a peaceful yet urban hood – a location to inspire new walking shoes with close proximity to Central Market, the Triangle, great coffee shops and restaurants.
- Situated on a very deep lot, this home has been completely updated with new cabinets, countertops and appliances in the kitchen, a new master suite with its own fireplace and private bath.
- Soak up the sun in the Sunroom or step outside into the possibilities of your spacious back yard.
- And as a bonus: rarely found garage in central Austin!
- This home and lot must be experienced, not merely seen.
October 29, 2014
With Evernote, a free smartphone app, it’s become easier than ever to plan, arrange, learn and remember daily tasks and useful data — all within a single application. Here are five uses for Evernote that can make your life easier and improve your personal and professional organization. Saving information from online sources: When combined with another
October 28, 2014
The countdown begins!! As we near the end of October, the goblins and ghouls are planning their night out this Halloween. Are the kids ready for trick or treating, and the house decorated to be the spooky haunted house on the street? The holidays are a time when there’s a lot of hustle and bustle.