2616 W 49th, Austin, TX 78731
- Completely remodeled home on an quiet street with mature trees in Shoalmont; a peaceful yet urban hood – a location to inspire new walking shoes with close proximity to Central Market, the Triangle, great coffee shops and restaurants.
- Situated on a very deep lot, this home has been completely updated with new cabinets, countertops and appliances in the kitchen, a new master suite with its own fireplace and private bath.
- Soak up the sun in the Sunroom or step outside into the possibilities of your spacious back yard.
- And as a bonus: rarely found garage in central Austin!
- This home and lot must be experienced, not merely seen.
August 29, 2014
Identity Thieves Can Use Facebook to Impersonate You & Gather Intel Identity theft comes in many shapes and forms – criminals can open bank and credit accounts using your social security number, your existing credit accounts can be hacked and maxed out, someone can use your identity when filing taxes, and so on and so forth. In
August 28, 2014
Homeowners Looking to Sell Their Property Are in Control The real estate industry is red hot in Austin right now. As Austin’s popularity and growth has skyrocketed over the last couple of years, the local housing marketplace has turned into a sellers’ market, where homeowners looking to sell their property have the control. Both the median and