2616 W 49th, Austin, TX 78731
- Completely remodeled home on an quiet street with mature trees in Shoalmont; a peaceful yet urban hood – a location to inspire new walking shoes with close proximity to Central Market, the Triangle, great coffee shops and restaurants.
- Situated on a very deep lot, this home has been completely updated with new cabinets, countertops and appliances in the kitchen, a new master suite with its own fireplace and private bath.
- Soak up the sun in the Sunroom or step outside into the possibilities of your spacious back yard.
- And as a bonus: rarely found garage in central Austin!
- This home and lot must be experienced, not merely seen.
March 29, 2015
View the Tour Open House! Saturday, 1-3pm Great curb appeal with cedar garage door and well maintained landscaping. Large open living area with built-in shelving, separate study with French Doors, a fabulous kitchen with 42″ cherry stained cabinets, covered patio, fruit trees, rainwater recycle system, and in-ground sprinkler system. MLS #: 1098644 Price: $260,000 Bedrooms:
March 29, 2015
View the Tour Spacious and Well Taken Care of!! LOCATION!! 4 beds, 2.5 baths in the Hollow at Slaughter Creek neighborhood. Home is under 2 years old with 2 living spaces, hardwood floors, open kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, crown molding, and…best of all…master bedroom windows don’t have you staring into