2616 W 49th, Austin, TX 78731
- Completely remodeled home on an quiet street with mature trees in Shoalmont; a peaceful yet urban hood – a location to inspire new walking shoes with close proximity to Central Market, the Triangle, great coffee shops and restaurants.
- Situated on a very deep lot, this home has been completely updated with new cabinets, countertops and appliances in the kitchen, a new master suite with its own fireplace and private bath.
- Soak up the sun in the Sunroom or step outside into the possibilities of your spacious back yard.
- And as a bonus: rarely found garage in central Austin!
- This home and lot must be experienced, not merely seen.
November 26, 2014
Adorable, never lived in condo! Charming one story condo with lots of upgrades, corner lot and gated community! Wood floors, granite countertops, and high ceilings! Don’t miss this chance to move right in to a never lived in home already built!! MLS #8500846 Price: $229,900 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Square Feet: 1,125 Year Built: 2013
November 25, 2014
In the Austin real estate market, conditions continue to favor sellers over buyers, even as more houses become available compared to his time last year. September 2014 found an increase in the number of new listings, active listings and pending listings for single-family homes, according to information from the Austin Board of Realtors. The 2,586 new listings