2616 W 49th, Austin, TX 78731
- Completely remodeled home on an quiet street with mature trees in Shoalmont; a peaceful yet urban hood – a location to inspire new walking shoes with close proximity to Central Market, the Triangle, great coffee shops and restaurants.
- Situated on a very deep lot, this home has been completely updated with new cabinets, countertops and appliances in the kitchen, a new master suite with its own fireplace and private bath.
- Soak up the sun in the Sunroom or step outside into the possibilities of your spacious back yard.
- And as a bonus: rarely found garage in central Austin!
- This home and lot must be experienced, not merely seen.
January 22, 2015
Even though the housing market continues to improve, that doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to get multiple offers when selling your Austin home. In order for your home to receive lots of attention once you list it, it must meet the following criteria: Good Location The top three factors that almost always drive homebuyers are location, location and
January 20, 2015
Who doesn’t want to make life easier? If you’re thinking of moving to Austin or if you’ve been a long-time resident but don’t feel up on the latest developments in the city, consider the many Austin delivery services designed with your convenience in mind. Food Errands Austin is currently one of only three lucky cities to enjoy