2806 Rae Dell, Austin, TX 78704
- Large master suite includes a spa-like master bathroom and private patio entrance.
- Stunning refinished hardwoods grace the floors
- Gourmet kitchen features granite counters, designer backsplash, stainless appliances, and views of expansive patio and lush trees.
- Rear living room features walls of windows for soaking in the sunlight and breathtaking views.
- Why leave home when you can entertain in style… inside or out?
- Large storage space under the patio can be converted to a private office.
November 27, 2014
Whether for work, school or family commitments, relocating to Austin can be both a challenging and exciting prospect. Here are some of the factors you should consider as you prepare for relocating to Austin. Determine Living Arrangements The Austin real estate market can be complex, making it a challenge for those looking to buy a home. Contact
November 26, 2014
Adorable, never lived in condo! Charming one story condo with lots of upgrades, corner lot and gated community! Wood floors, granite countertops, and high ceilings! Don’t miss this chance to move right in to a never lived in home already built!! MLS #8500846 Price: $229,900 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Square Feet: 1,125 Year Built: 2013