2806 Rae Dell, Austin, TX 78704
- Large master suite includes a spa-like master bathroom and private patio entrance.
- Stunning refinished hardwoods grace the floors
- Gourmet kitchen features granite counters, designer backsplash, stainless appliances, and views of expansive patio and lush trees.
- Rear living room features walls of windows for soaking in the sunlight and breathtaking views.
- Why leave home when you can entertain in style… inside or out?
- Large storage space under the patio can be converted to a private office.
January 22, 2015
Even though the housing market continues to improve, that doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to get multiple offers when selling your Austin home. In order for your home to receive lots of attention once you list it, it must meet the following criteria: Good Location The top three factors that almost always drive homebuyers are location, location and
January 20, 2015
Who doesn’t want to make life easier? If you’re thinking of moving to Austin or if you’ve been a long-time resident but don’t feel up on the latest developments in the city, consider the many Austin delivery services designed with your convenience in mind. Food Errands Austin is currently one of only three lucky cities to enjoy