2806 Rae Dell, Austin, TX 78704
- Large master suite includes a spa-like master bathroom and private patio entrance.
- Stunning refinished hardwoods grace the floors
- Gourmet kitchen features granite counters, designer backsplash, stainless appliances, and views of expansive patio and lush trees.
- Rear living room features walls of windows for soaking in the sunlight and breathtaking views.
- Why leave home when you can entertain in style… inside or out?
- Large storage space under the patio can be converted to a private office.
October 23, 2014
Improving the aesthetic appeal and monetary value of your home makes your property more attractive to potential buyers and more likely to sell quickly. Here are some home renovations that add value to your residence, whether you’re planning to stay or are looking to sell your home soon. New windows: New windows will improve the overall
October 21, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Stunning surroundings and views! Plenty of privacy found in this single story, waterfront home with amazing Texas sunsets overlooking manicured golf course & the hills beyond. Courtyard pool/spa, outdoor kitchen, gorgeous patio fireplace. Fabulous finishes such as native stone walls, natural wood beam vaulted ceilings, wood & tile floors, great built-in’s throughout. Community