4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
December 16, 2014
Wonderful home in the Village at Western Oaks!! Great corner lot with large covered back patio. Master on the first floor and 3 Living/Family Rooms! 4th bedroom could be a great study or office. MLS #: Coming Soon! Price: $320,000 Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2 1/2 Square Feet: 2,553 Year Built: 1996
December 16, 2014
If you’re thinking of selling, it’s important to get an idea of the resale value of your Austin home first so you don’t go into the process with an inflated idea of what the property is really worth. While establishing the precise resale value is complex and multifaceted, this guide gives you an idea of what