4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
January 22, 2015
Even though the housing market continues to improve, that doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed to get multiple offers when selling your Austin home. In order for your home to receive lots of attention once you list it, it must meet the following criteria: Good Location The top three factors that almost always drive homebuyers are location, location and
January 20, 2015
Who doesn’t want to make life easier? If you’re thinking of moving to Austin or if you’ve been a long-time resident but don’t feel up on the latest developments in the city, consider the many Austin delivery services designed with your convenience in mind. Food Errands Austin is currently one of only three lucky cities to enjoy