4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
November 21, 2014
The Austin MetroRail offers new Austin residents and long-time commuters adequate transportation to and from important areas of the city, including major suburbs such as Leander, Cedar Park and Round Rock. If you’re looking for housing in the Austin area, the range of MetroRail coverage means you’ll have a wider geographical area to consider for
November 19, 2014
The City of Austin offers new residents a thriving urban setting with excellent amenities, including schools, retail and cultural activities. But when you’re planning a move to Austin, it can be difficult to identify the areas of town and determine which one meets your community needs. Here are eight Austin areas that make up the metropolis,