4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
March 24, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Panoramic Hill Country & Lake Travis Views Expansive views from multiple rooms and balconies! Gorgeous custom home situated on an acre lot, open floor plan, soaring ceilings, spacious kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and long breakfast bar. Custom finishes and numerous upgrades. Over 900 sqft of
March 24, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Minutes from Downtown in the heart of Tarrytown! Don’t miss this opportunity in one of Austin’s most sought-after neighborhoods! 5 minutes from Downtown, moments from Lake Austin and a short walk to schools and shopping! Nestled on an oversized .27 acre lot with beautiful, mature trees and no rear neighbors.