4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
March 26, 2015
View the Tour DUPLEX | For Sale!! MLS #: 7687389 Price: $519,000 Unit A Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1.5 Square Feet: 900 Sq Ft Year Built: 1996 Unit B Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1 Square Feet: 1,267 Sq Ft Year Built: 1897
March 26, 2015
Any time you can cut out the middleman is a good thing, right? That’s the basis of seller financing: eliminate bank and mortgage lender involvement and keep the transaction strictly between buyer and seller. It has risks, but the rewards could be worth it. What Is Seller Financing? In seller-financed transactions, the seller doubles as the lender,