4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
August 29, 2014
Identity Thieves Can Use Facebook to Impersonate You & Gather Intel Identity theft comes in many shapes and forms – criminals can open bank and credit accounts using your social security number, your existing credit accounts can be hacked and maxed out, someone can use your identity when filing taxes, and so on and so forth. In
August 28, 2014
Homeowners Looking to Sell Their Property Are in Control The real estate industry is red hot in Austin right now. As Austin’s popularity and growth has skyrocketed over the last couple of years, the local housing marketplace has turned into a sellers’ market, where homeowners looking to sell their property have the control. Both the median and