4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
February 12, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Sassy, sexy updated condo in the heart of East Austin! Property Details Price: ……. Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Square Feet: 651
February 11, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Faux hardwood/hard tile floors and stainless steel appliances make this beautiful 2 bedroom condo stand out. Private fenced back yard. Community pool and jogging/biking trail nearby. Awesome location close to the Domain and the Arboretum! Property Details Price: $129,900 Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.5 Square Feet: 1,107