4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
October 23, 2014
Improving the aesthetic appeal and monetary value of your home makes your property more attractive to potential buyers and more likely to sell quickly. Here are some home renovations that add value to your residence, whether you’re planning to stay or are looking to sell your home soon. New windows: New windows will improve the overall
October 21, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Stunning surroundings and views! Plenty of privacy found in this single story, waterfront home with amazing Texas sunsets overlooking manicured golf course & the hills beyond. Courtyard pool/spa, outdoor kitchen, gorgeous patio fireplace. Fabulous finishes such as native stone walls, natural wood beam vaulted ceilings, wood & tile floors, great built-in’s throughout. Community