4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
July 18, 2014
Wonderful home in wonderful location! Great cottage style home in Settlers Overlook right next to Old Settlers Park in Round Rock! Extended covered back patio great for entertaining or hanging out with the family. No neighbors behind you. Upgraded backsplash in the kitchen and laminate wood floors in living area. Great location to 130 toll and
July 15, 2014
Highland Home in Desirable Woods of Brushy Creek! Amazing, well maintained home with lots of hard tile and hardwoods throughout. Remodeled secondary bathroom & powder room, lots of storage and a water softener. Gourmet kitchen with updated 42′ cherry cabinets and stainless steel appliances. Outdoor paradise with gorgeous pool, outdoor kitchen, pristine landscaping, sprinkler system and