4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
November 26, 2014
Adorable, never lived in condo! Charming one story condo with lots of upgrades, corner lot and gated community! Wood floors, granite countertops, and high ceilings! Don’t miss this chance to move right in to a never lived in home already built!! MLS #8500846 Price: $229,900 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Square Feet: 1,125 Year Built: 2013
November 25, 2014
In the Austin real estate market, conditions continue to favor sellers over buyers, even as more houses become available compared to his time last year. September 2014 found an increase in the number of new listings, active listings and pending listings for single-family homes, according to information from the Austin Board of Realtors. The 2,586 new listings