4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
February 26, 2015
View the Tour Plenty of room for everyone with great schools nearby!! Walk to Riojas Elementary! Large 5 bed home with 3 full baths, game room, and lots of storage. Ready for move in with fresh paint and carpets cleaned! Granite counters, double vanity in master and upstairs bath, and water softener. Save over $50k when compared
February 26, 2015
The ups and downs of selling a home are some of the most extreme emotions you’ll ever experience. Of course, it’s all worth it when the home sells, but what if it doesn’t? Here are five common reasons why a home sale fails and tips for avoiding them. Commitment Issues Buyer’s remorse is a very real phenomenon.