4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
December 10, 2013
Stunning beauty by Standard Pacific in prestigious Avalon – convenient location, upgrades galore and a fabulous family home! Property Details Price: $289,900 Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.0 Square Feet: 2939
December 9, 2013
Park Front East Side Cottage with Urban Artisan Potential Period cottage on flat 1/4 ac park front lot. Property needs some love but has great potential. Approximate 600sqft metal workshop in back, with high ceilings, easy access and power – ideal for an artisan or craftsman, home-based business, urban farming or someone just wanting to stake