4000 Avenue C, Austin, TX 78751
- This Charming Mediterranean bungalow is set on an oversized tree-shaded corner lot in historic Hyde Park.
- Desirable ‘South of 45th Street’ location makes it easy to walk to Central Market, local shops and restaurants like Vino Vino, Mother’s, Asti or La Dolce Vita.
- Income-producing garage apartment or guest quarters with a separate entrance. 440 square feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom with living room and kitchen. Utilities are already separately metered and market rent is around $700/month.
- Fully renovated kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets, built-in refrigerator and spacious pantry.
- Gleaming hardwoods, high ceilings and arched openings give this charming home a bright airy feeling.
- Deck and private backyard are ideal for entertaining. Big gorgeous oak trees provide ample shade.
- The house is configured as a 3 bedroom 3 bath including the Apartment. There is a small office towards the back and a flex room up front that could be used as an office or add doors to the arched opening for a 4th bedroom.
- 2 car garage — a rare find for Hyde Park.
- Kohler in the bathrooms.
- Immaculate condition and ready for move-in.
- Appraised for $580K.
October 29, 2014
With Evernote, a free smartphone app, it’s become easier than ever to plan, arrange, learn and remember daily tasks and useful data — all within a single application. Here are five uses for Evernote that can make your life easier and improve your personal and professional organization. Saving information from online sources: When combined with another
October 28, 2014
The countdown begins!! As we near the end of October, the goblins and ghouls are planning their night out this Halloween. Are the kids ready for trick or treating, and the house decorated to be the spooky haunted house on the street? The holidays are a time when there’s a lot of hustle and bustle.