1111 W 12th Street #103, Austin, TX 78703
- Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on the hillside above Castle Hill in Old West Austin in the desirable De Saligny
- Downtown and Capital views.
- Breakfast at Austin Java, burgers and beer at The Tavern, and happy hour or dinner at Wink
- An abundance of windows offering lush tree views and basking the home in natural light
- Spacious living area with fireplace, built-in shelves and gorgeous hardwood floors
- Enjoy the Austin evening air from a tree-shaded patio
- An ideal urban location without the stark Downtown feel
- 1 bedroom/1 bathroom with 2 living spaces and a study
- Dedicated parking space plus plenty of extra parking for visitors
- The De Saligny features well-maintained grounds including a courtyard and pool
October 29, 2014
With Evernote, a free smartphone app, it’s become easier than ever to plan, arrange, learn and remember daily tasks and useful data — all within a single application. Here are five uses for Evernote that can make your life easier and improve your personal and professional organization. Saving information from online sources: When combined with another
October 28, 2014
The countdown begins!! As we near the end of October, the goblins and ghouls are planning their night out this Halloween. Are the kids ready for trick or treating, and the house decorated to be the spooky haunted house on the street? The holidays are a time when there’s a lot of hustle and bustle.