1111 W 12th Street #103, Austin, TX 78703
- Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on the hillside above Castle Hill in Old West Austin in the desirable De Saligny
- Downtown and Capital views.
- Breakfast at Austin Java, burgers and beer at The Tavern, and happy hour or dinner at Wink
- An abundance of windows offering lush tree views and basking the home in natural light
- Spacious living area with fireplace, built-in shelves and gorgeous hardwood floors
- Enjoy the Austin evening air from a tree-shaded patio
- An ideal urban location without the stark Downtown feel
- 1 bedroom/1 bathroom with 2 living spaces and a study
- Dedicated parking space plus plenty of extra parking for visitors
- The De Saligny features well-maintained grounds including a courtyard and pool
March 24, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Panoramic Hill Country & Lake Travis Views Expansive views from multiple rooms and balconies! Gorgeous custom home situated on an acre lot, open floor plan, soaring ceilings, spacious kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and long breakfast bar. Custom finishes and numerous upgrades. Over 900 sqft of
March 24, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Minutes from Downtown in the heart of Tarrytown! Don’t miss this opportunity in one of Austin’s most sought-after neighborhoods! 5 minutes from Downtown, moments from Lake Austin and a short walk to schools and shopping! Nestled on an oversized .27 acre lot with beautiful, mature trees and no rear neighbors.