1111 W 12th Street #103, Austin, TX 78703
- Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on the hillside above Castle Hill in Old West Austin in the desirable De Saligny
- Downtown and Capital views.
- Breakfast at Austin Java, burgers and beer at The Tavern, and happy hour or dinner at Wink
- An abundance of windows offering lush tree views and basking the home in natural light
- Spacious living area with fireplace, built-in shelves and gorgeous hardwood floors
- Enjoy the Austin evening air from a tree-shaded patio
- An ideal urban location without the stark Downtown feel
- 1 bedroom/1 bathroom with 2 living spaces and a study
- Dedicated parking space plus plenty of extra parking for visitors
- The De Saligny features well-maintained grounds including a courtyard and pool
May 16, 2013
| Click for Photo Slideshow | Beautiful Hyde Park Bungalow with Spacious, Open Floorplan. Must See! The quaint stone exterior hides a fabulous updated interior with a custom kitchen and baths. High quality construction and updating have preserved the warm bungalow characteristics you love. You will enjoy the feel of expanded living space
May 14, 2013
Life is Good in South Austin! Open floor plan condo that is move-in ready! Perfect location near amenities and just minutes from Downtown. Walk to eateries, public library, and there is a bus stop one block away.