1111 W 12th Street #103, Austin, TX 78703
- Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on the hillside above Castle Hill in Old West Austin in the desirable De Saligny
- Downtown and Capital views.
- Breakfast at Austin Java, burgers and beer at The Tavern, and happy hour or dinner at Wink
- An abundance of windows offering lush tree views and basking the home in natural light
- Spacious living area with fireplace, built-in shelves and gorgeous hardwood floors
- Enjoy the Austin evening air from a tree-shaded patio
- An ideal urban location without the stark Downtown feel
- 1 bedroom/1 bathroom with 2 living spaces and a study
- Dedicated parking space plus plenty of extra parking for visitors
- The De Saligny features well-maintained grounds including a courtyard and pool
September 15, 2014
Excellent opportunity for an investor to build sweat equity by giving this home some TLC. This fantastic open floor plan sits on a corner lot. The master bedroom and game room are both upstairs and there is one full bedroom and bath downstairs. The kitchen has a large pantry, center island and the refrigerator is included.
September 12, 2014
Modern Eastside 2 bedroom, 1 bath home located blocks from Metro Rail, MLK station, Mueller and downtown. 2 miles from University of Texas campus! This home was designed and built by the architect who still owns it; it was his home and is proof of a high-end concept design: sustainable, efficient, beautiful, and affordable.Well-insulated and