13309 Black Canyon Dr, Austin, TX 78729
- Large master suite upstairs with berber carpet, walk in closets and master bathroom with garden tub, separate shower and double vanity.
- Each room is filled with light beaming through the shutters creating a peaceful feeling.
- Wood floors downstairs and open floor plan make this a great home for entertaining or relaxing.
- Don’t want to hang out in the house? Try the air conditioned playhouse in the backyard!
- Visit today and experience this well-established neighborhood with mature trees and landscaping abound.
October 17, 2014
Selling a home involves many factors beyond simply letting the market know the house is for sale. If you’re a first-time home seller, the process may seem complicated, even overwhelming. Rely on the services of your local trusted real estate professional and consider these tips for first-time home sellers to make the process easier. Price realistically: Get
October 15, 2014
The Austin real estate market continues to favor Austin homeowners who are interested in selling their homes despite a small decrease in overall home sales. The Austin Board of Realtors (ABoR) reported that single-family home sales amounted to 2,835 in August 2014, a decrease of 4 percent since August 2013. Single-family homes in August 2014 commanded an