13309 Black Canyon Dr, Austin, TX 78729
- Large master suite upstairs with berber carpet, walk in closets and master bathroom with garden tub, separate shower and double vanity.
- Each room is filled with light beaming through the shutters creating a peaceful feeling.
- Wood floors downstairs and open floor plan make this a great home for entertaining or relaxing.
- Don’t want to hang out in the house? Try the air conditioned playhouse in the backyard!
- Visit today and experience this well-established neighborhood with mature trees and landscaping abound.
August 27, 2014
Austin Home Prices Increase 7% year-over-year Over the last year, the Austin area has seen a marked increase in activity in the real estate industry, which continues to thrive with the influx of new transplants and the ongoing residential development efforts. Austin continues to be the next big place to be, and the real estate data
August 20, 2014
Excellent opportunity for an investor to build sweat equity by giving this home some TLC. This fantastic open floor plan sits on a corner lot. The master bedroom and game room are both upstairs and there is one full bedroom and bath downstairs. The kitchen has a large pantry, center island and the refrigerator is included.