2905 Sand Dollar Dr, Austin, Texas 78728
Beautiful one-story home in Jack’s Pond neighborhood with direct access to park.
- Spacious, open floor plan with mother-in-law layout
- Updated kitchen complete with breakfast area and opens to living room
- Living room features 10 ft high ceilings, custom brick fireplace with mantle, and crown molding
- Master bath with garden tub and separate shower
- Covered patio with ceiling fan and Saltillo tile over look a landscaped backyard with mature trees
- Easy access to Mopac, I35, and 5 minutes from Arboretum
- Other updates include laminate flooring in dining/living, wired for surround sound, security system, and 12 seer air conditioning
October 29, 2014
With Evernote, a free smartphone app, it’s become easier than ever to plan, arrange, learn and remember daily tasks and useful data — all within a single application. Here are five uses for Evernote that can make your life easier and improve your personal and professional organization. Saving information from online sources: When combined with another
October 28, 2014
The countdown begins!! As we near the end of October, the goblins and ghouls are planning their night out this Halloween. Are the kids ready for trick or treating, and the house decorated to be the spooky haunted house on the street? The holidays are a time when there’s a lot of hustle and bustle.