2905 Sand Dollar Dr, Austin, Texas 78728
Beautiful one-story home in Jack’s Pond neighborhood with direct access to park.
- Spacious, open floor plan with mother-in-law layout
- Updated kitchen complete with breakfast area and opens to living room
- Living room features 10 ft high ceilings, custom brick fireplace with mantle, and crown molding
- Master bath with garden tub and separate shower
- Covered patio with ceiling fan and Saltillo tile over look a landscaped backyard with mature trees
- Easy access to Mopac, I35, and 5 minutes from Arboretum
- Other updates include laminate flooring in dining/living, wired for surround sound, security system, and 12 seer air conditioning
February 26, 2015
The ups and downs of selling a home are some of the most extreme emotions you’ll ever experience. Of course, it’s all worth it when the home sells, but what if it doesn’t? Here are five common reasons why a home sale fails and tips for avoiding them. Commitment Issues Buyer’s remorse is a very real phenomenon.
February 24, 2015
Moving is stressful and overwhelming, so the last thing you need is a lousy mover breaking your belongings and charging you an arm and a leg on the way to your new Austin home. Picking the best moving company requires a little attention and diligence. How to Pick the Best Moving Company for the Job Seek in-home estimates: