2905 Sand Dollar Dr, Austin, Texas 78728
Beautiful one-story home in Jack’s Pond neighborhood with direct access to park.
- Spacious, open floor plan with mother-in-law layout
- Updated kitchen complete with breakfast area and opens to living room
- Living room features 10 ft high ceilings, custom brick fireplace with mantle, and crown molding
- Master bath with garden tub and separate shower
- Covered patio with ceiling fan and Saltillo tile over look a landscaped backyard with mature trees
- Easy access to Mopac, I35, and 5 minutes from Arboretum
- Other updates include laminate flooring in dining/living, wired for surround sound, security system, and 12 seer air conditioning
September 18, 2014
Quiet and cute!! Super cute 3 bedroom, 2 bath one story home nestled in a quiet Georgetown neighborhood of University Park. Seller had many things upgraded when the house was built. 42″ kitchen cabinets, energy star appliances, upgraded insulation in attic, covered patio, dual vanity and more. Great private backyard, perfect place to call
September 15, 2014
Excellent opportunity for an investor to build sweat equity by giving this home some TLC. This fantastic open floor plan sits on a corner lot. The master bedroom and game room are both upstairs and there is one full bedroom and bath downstairs. The kitchen has a large pantry, center island and the refrigerator is included.