3101 Raging River Dr. Austin, TX 78728
- Conveniently located in North Austin between Mo-Pac and I-35, making getting around Austin a breeze, while still being nestled in a quiet community.
- Cursing the hot Texas Summer? Escape the heat in private in-ground pool with fountain. Don’t worry about burning your feet walking to the pool, it’s surrounded by Cool Deck!
- Kitchen with breakfast bar opens to dining room and overlooks the pool.
- Hardwood and hard tile grace the floors
- Great In-law floor plan and home tailor made for guests, family or just you sitting by the pool.
March 3, 2015
| Photo Slideshow | Stunning surroundings and views! Plenty of privacy found in this single story, waterfront home with amazing Texas sunsets overlooking manicured golf course & the hills beyond. Courtyard pool/spa, outdoor kitchen, gorgeous patio fireplace. Fabulous finishes such as native stone walls, natural wood beam vaulted ceilings, wood & tile floors, great built-in’s throughout. Community
March 3, 2015
Whether you’re building, buying or selling, the Austin real estate market is seeing some interesting home design trends in 2015. Keep these in mind as you plow forward with your real estate endeavors. Home Design Trends 1. Smaller homes: Contrary to popular opinion, millennials want to buy homes, they just can’t afford huge mansions. That’s one reason