3101 Raging River Dr. Austin, TX 78728
- Conveniently located in North Austin between Mo-Pac and I-35, making getting around Austin a breeze, while still being nestled in a quiet community.
- Cursing the hot Texas Summer? Escape the heat in private in-ground pool with fountain. Don’t worry about burning your feet walking to the pool, it’s surrounded by Cool Deck!
- Kitchen with breakfast bar opens to dining room and overlooks the pool.
- Hardwood and hard tile grace the floors
- Great In-law floor plan and home tailor made for guests, family or just you sitting by the pool.
November 27, 2014
Whether for work, school or family commitments, relocating to Austin can be both a challenging and exciting prospect. Here are some of the factors you should consider as you prepare for relocating to Austin. Determine Living Arrangements The Austin real estate market can be complex, making it a challenge for those looking to buy a home. Contact
November 26, 2014
Adorable, never lived in condo! Charming one story condo with lots of upgrades, corner lot and gated community! Wood floors, granite countertops, and high ceilings! Don’t miss this chance to move right in to a never lived in home already built!! MLS #8500846 Price: $229,900 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Square Feet: 1,125 Year Built: 2013