3101 Raging River Dr. Austin, TX 78728
- Conveniently located in North Austin between Mo-Pac and I-35, making getting around Austin a breeze, while still being nestled in a quiet community.
- Cursing the hot Texas Summer? Escape the heat in private in-ground pool with fountain. Don’t worry about burning your feet walking to the pool, it’s surrounded by Cool Deck!
- Kitchen with breakfast bar opens to dining room and overlooks the pool.
- Hardwood and hard tile grace the floors
- Great In-law floor plan and home tailor made for guests, family or just you sitting by the pool.
October 23, 2014
Improving the aesthetic appeal and monetary value of your home makes your property more attractive to potential buyers and more likely to sell quickly. Here are some home renovations that add value to your residence, whether you’re planning to stay or are looking to sell your home soon. New windows: New windows will improve the overall
October 21, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Stunning surroundings and views! Plenty of privacy found in this single story, waterfront home with amazing Texas sunsets overlooking manicured golf course & the hills beyond. Courtyard pool/spa, outdoor kitchen, gorgeous patio fireplace. Fabulous finishes such as native stone walls, natural wood beam vaulted ceilings, wood & tile floors, great built-in’s throughout. Community