4711 Spicewood Springs Rd #289, Austin, TX 78759
- Enjoy spectacular Hill Country views from nearly every room in the house…or take in the expansive views from your private deck.
- Large, two story condo features hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, 2 fireplaces, and deck with terra cotta tile.
- Fully upgraded kitchen with granite counters & decorator lighting, built-in shelves, and black appliances.
- Master suite has wall of windows with fireplace, walk-in closet with built-in closet system, and his & her sinks in master bath.
- Other features include wired for surround sound, security system, and new carpet.
- Gated community with clubhouse and 2 pools surrounded by several hiking areas including Bull Creek Preserve.
August 29, 2014
Identity Thieves Can Use Facebook to Impersonate You & Gather Intel Identity theft comes in many shapes and forms – criminals can open bank and credit accounts using your social security number, your existing credit accounts can be hacked and maxed out, someone can use your identity when filing taxes, and so on and so forth. In
August 28, 2014
Homeowners Looking to Sell Their Property Are in Control The real estate industry is red hot in Austin right now. As Austin’s popularity and growth has skyrocketed over the last couple of years, the local housing marketplace has turned into a sellers’ market, where homeowners looking to sell their property have the control. Both the median and