4711 Spicewood Springs Rd #289, Austin, TX 78759
- Enjoy spectacular Hill Country views from nearly every room in the house…or take in the expansive views from your private deck.
- Large, two story condo features hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, 2 fireplaces, and deck with terra cotta tile.
- Fully upgraded kitchen with granite counters & decorator lighting, built-in shelves, and black appliances.
- Master suite has wall of windows with fireplace, walk-in closet with built-in closet system, and his & her sinks in master bath.
- Other features include wired for surround sound, security system, and new carpet.
- Gated community with clubhouse and 2 pools surrounded by several hiking areas including Bull Creek Preserve.
November 25, 2014
In the Austin real estate market, conditions continue to favor sellers over buyers, even as more houses become available compared to his time last year. September 2014 found an increase in the number of new listings, active listings and pending listings for single-family homes, according to information from the Austin Board of Realtors. The 2,586 new listings
November 24, 2014
South Austin gem in established Castlewood Forest Open living/dining, vaulted living room ceiling w/beams. House has a nice layout, not too big and not too small! Pool, spa, .37 acre corner lot with many wonderful trees. So many upgrades/updates! Recent HVAC, pool pump, pump in the spa, pool cover, tile and slate in the house,