4711 Spicewood Springs Rd #289, Austin, TX 78759
- Enjoy spectacular Hill Country views from nearly every room in the house…or take in the expansive views from your private deck.
- Large, two story condo features hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, 2 fireplaces, and deck with terra cotta tile.
- Fully upgraded kitchen with granite counters & decorator lighting, built-in shelves, and black appliances.
- Master suite has wall of windows with fireplace, walk-in closet with built-in closet system, and his & her sinks in master bath.
- Other features include wired for surround sound, security system, and new carpet.
- Gated community with clubhouse and 2 pools surrounded by several hiking areas including Bull Creek Preserve.
January 29, 2015
Does your home’s exterior make a good or bad first impression on potential homebuyers? The way your home looks from the street can increase its value by thousands and significantly shorten the selling process. Here are seven of the best projects to improve curb appeal and give you the biggest bang for the buck. Wash the facade
January 27, 2015
Thinking of repainting the living room? Whether you’re changing the decor for your own sake or hoping to make your home more sellable, a new paint job is one of the most highly recommended ways to enhance the look of a room. Consider these five living room wall colors design experts say work best. Blue – Known