4711 Spicewood Springs Rd #289, Austin, TX 78759
- Enjoy spectacular Hill Country views from nearly every room in the house…or take in the expansive views from your private deck.
- Large, two story condo features hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, 2 fireplaces, and deck with terra cotta tile.
- Fully upgraded kitchen with granite counters & decorator lighting, built-in shelves, and black appliances.
- Master suite has wall of windows with fireplace, walk-in closet with built-in closet system, and his & her sinks in master bath.
- Other features include wired for surround sound, security system, and new carpet.
- Gated community with clubhouse and 2 pools surrounded by several hiking areas including Bull Creek Preserve.
September 15, 2014
Excellent opportunity for an investor to build sweat equity by giving this home some TLC. This fantastic open floor plan sits on a corner lot. The master bedroom and game room are both upstairs and there is one full bedroom and bath downstairs. The kitchen has a large pantry, center island and the refrigerator is included.
September 12, 2014
Modern Eastside 2 bedroom, 1 bath home located blocks from Metro Rail, MLK station, Mueller and downtown. 2 miles from University of Texas campus! This home was designed and built by the architect who still owns it; it was his home and is proof of a high-end concept design: sustainable, efficient, beautiful, and affordable.Well-insulated and