4711 Spicewood Springs Rd #289, Austin, TX 78759
- Enjoy spectacular Hill Country views from nearly every room in the house…or take in the expansive views from your private deck.
- Large, two story condo features hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, 2 fireplaces, and deck with terra cotta tile.
- Fully upgraded kitchen with granite counters & decorator lighting, built-in shelves, and black appliances.
- Master suite has wall of windows with fireplace, walk-in closet with built-in closet system, and his & her sinks in master bath.
- Other features include wired for surround sound, security system, and new carpet.
- Gated community with clubhouse and 2 pools surrounded by several hiking areas including Bull Creek Preserve.
August 20, 2014
Excellent opportunity for an investor to build sweat equity by giving this home some TLC. This fantastic open floor plan sits on a corner lot. The master bedroom and game room are both upstairs and there is one full bedroom and bath downstairs. The kitchen has a large pantry, center island and the refrigerator is included.
August 12, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Stunning surroundings and views! Plenty of privacy found in this single story, waterfront home with amazing Texas sunsets overlooking manicured golf course & the hills beyond. Courtyard pool/spa, outdoor kitchen, gorgeous patio fireplace. Fabulous finishes such as native stone walls, natural wood beam vaulted ceilings, wood & tile floors, great