4711 Spicewood Springs Rd #289, Austin, TX 78759
- Enjoy spectacular Hill Country views from nearly every room in the house…or take in the expansive views from your private deck.
- Large, two story condo features hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, 2 fireplaces, and deck with terra cotta tile.
- Fully upgraded kitchen with granite counters & decorator lighting, built-in shelves, and black appliances.
- Master suite has wall of windows with fireplace, walk-in closet with built-in closet system, and his & her sinks in master bath.
- Other features include wired for surround sound, security system, and new carpet.
- Gated community with clubhouse and 2 pools surrounded by several hiking areas including Bull Creek Preserve.
October 23, 2014
Improving the aesthetic appeal and monetary value of your home makes your property more attractive to potential buyers and more likely to sell quickly. Here are some home renovations that add value to your residence, whether you’re planning to stay or are looking to sell your home soon. New windows: New windows will improve the overall
October 21, 2014
| Photo Slideshow | Stunning surroundings and views! Plenty of privacy found in this single story, waterfront home with amazing Texas sunsets overlooking manicured golf course & the hills beyond. Courtyard pool/spa, outdoor kitchen, gorgeous patio fireplace. Fabulous finishes such as native stone walls, natural wood beam vaulted ceilings, wood & tile floors, great built-in’s throughout. Community