810 Banister Lane #818, Austin, TX 78704
- Minutes to Downtown, SoCo, Central Market, the Greenbelt and UT
- 2 Story end unit in a well-maintained complex feels more like a townhome than a condo.
- Private fenced patio
- Relax by the fireplace
- Hardwood floors grace the first floor. Carpet upstairs.
- Decorator paints gives the home flair and ambiance.
- 2nd living area is perfect for a study.
- 2 covered parking spaces.
February 26, 2015
The ups and downs of selling a home are some of the most extreme emotions you’ll ever experience. Of course, it’s all worth it when the home sells, but what if it doesn’t? Here are five common reasons why a home sale fails and tips for avoiding them. Commitment Issues Buyer’s remorse is a very real phenomenon.
February 24, 2015
Moving is stressful and overwhelming, so the last thing you need is a lousy mover breaking your belongings and charging you an arm and a leg on the way to your new Austin home. Picking the best moving company requires a little attention and diligence. How to Pick the Best Moving Company for the Job Seek in-home estimates: