810 Banister Lane #818, Austin, TX 78704
- Minutes to Downtown, SoCo, Central Market, the Greenbelt and UT
- 2 Story end unit in a well-maintained complex feels more like a townhome than a condo.
- Private fenced patio
- Relax by the fireplace
- Hardwood floors grace the first floor. Carpet upstairs.
- Decorator paints gives the home flair and ambiance.
- 2nd living area is perfect for a study.
- 2 covered parking spaces.
August 29, 2014
Identity Thieves Can Use Facebook to Impersonate You & Gather Intel Identity theft comes in many shapes and forms – criminals can open bank and credit accounts using your social security number, your existing credit accounts can be hacked and maxed out, someone can use your identity when filing taxes, and so on and so forth. In
August 28, 2014
Homeowners Looking to Sell Their Property Are in Control The real estate industry is red hot in Austin right now. As Austin’s popularity and growth has skyrocketed over the last couple of years, the local housing marketplace has turned into a sellers’ market, where homeowners looking to sell their property have the control. Both the median and