How We Got Here
Follow the GoodLife Team from inception to version 3.0
- February 1, 2008Krisstina loves Modern Homes in Austin so much, she founds the Modern Home Tour
- June 1, 2008Krisstina and Garry Wise found GoodLife Team to fulfill their vision of the future of real estate
- July 30, 2009GoodLife Team is recognized for their use of Social Media: Top 25 most visible professionals in real estate by Proxio, Top 100 most influential in real estate on Twitter, and Top 50 in real estate to follow on Twitter.
- September 30, 2009HGTV’s Property Virgins in Austin exclusively uses GoodLife Team
- January 1, 2010GoodLife Team pioneers the paperless movement in real estate by running a green office operation
- July 15, 2010Inman News presents GoodLife Team with the Inman Innovator Award for Most Innovative Brokerage
- August 1, 2010Krisstina receives so many requests for her best practices that she launches Coffee With Krisstina, a monthly webinar series
- October 1, 2010Allan Dalton, former CEO of Realtor.com, features GoodLife Team in his bestseller, Leveraging Your Links
- May 11, 2011GoodLife Team wins its first Best Places to Work in Austin, Texas award
- July 21, 2011GoodLife Team places in the Top 30 Most Powerful Real Estate Players in the US by Agent Genius
- December 1, 2011Apple features GoodLife Team as a small business power user of the iPad
- May 1, 2012Garry and Krisstina Wise found The Paperless Agent to educate real estate professionals on using technology in their business
- May 7, 2012GoodLife Team wins Best Places to Work in Austin, Texas award
- August 19, 2012USA Today features GoodLife Team for its innovate business practices
- January 1, 2013Krisstina Wise faces a life-threatening illness and GoodLife Team undergoes a hard reset
- January 17, 2013Krisstina Wise was voted a Top 100 Most Influential Leader in Real Estate by Inman News
- June 6, 2013GoodLife Team wins its third award for Best Places to Work in Austin, Texas
- September 19, 2013Evernote showcases GoodLife Team’s use of Evernote
- January 1, 2014Krisstina Wise comes back with a fire to write an Amazon Bestseller, Falling for Money, and launch Krisstina.com
- April 15, 2014GoodLife Team is completely rebranded to GoodLife Realty
- June 26, 2014GoodLife Realty wins its fourth consecutive Best Places to Work in Austin, Texas
- February 1, 2015GoodLife Realty 3.0 is Revealed
Come live the GoodLife with us!
Four stars isn’t good enough. Find out why we reject average or even good real estate experiences and go for the gold.
In an industry where 70% of today’s realtors won’t be in the business a year from now, GoodLife team stands above the rest.
Why do most agents try to be everything to everybody? We hire and develop experts so you always work with the best.
Real estate isn’t renown for being at the cutting edge – so we innovate our own technology to make it right for you.
Our leaders are involved in every aspect of our business. Don’t be surprised if you call and our CEO answers the phone!
Our brand makes you a promise, and we’re going to keep it.
Real-Estate Agents are always on the move, but have long been tethered to the office due to the nature of the paper-reliant Industry. In the past, after showing a home to clients, it was necessary to travel all the way back to the office where a contract was drafted, printed and signed. This inconvenient fact of the business isn’t fun for the client, and frankly, wasn’t fun for us either!
At the most recent EC3 Conference, Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote, introduced The GoodLife Team user story as the new addition to Evernote’s case study list, which includes companies such as MailChimp, Aaron’s Inc, and Jimmy’s Iced Coffee. The GoodLife Team is featured because of its innovative use of Evernote to create a better real estate transaction experience and to manage financial operations and product development.
CResidential broker Krisstina Wise was named one of the most influential people in real estate earlier this year, putting her in lofty company with her former mentor Gary Keller, the co-founder and CEO of Austin-based Keller Williams Realty Inc.
NEW YORK — Theater design consultant Joshua Allen doesn’t routinely travel the country with a laptop for work anymore. The Apple iPad has become Allen’s go-to traveling companion. “At first I was hesitant,” he says. But then, “My bag got so much lighter … and my chiropractor bill went down.”
Last week I was notified that The GoodLife Team was nominated and then selected as a finalist in the 2010 Innovator Awards by Inman News. I am proud to say we are one of ten brokerages to make the final cut. I am honored to be considered for this prestigious award. Being nominated is a demonstration of what we have been working on behind the scenes here at The GoodLife. Most people who know us associate us with good knowledgeable people, a trustworthy brand and an uncommon real estate experience.
Genius30 has recognized 30 individuals who have transformed the real estate industry in 2010. Krisstina Wise was recognized as a “face of change in real estate technology, marketing, associations and more.”
Their use of social media and other online marketing strategies – rather than the open houses on weekends and the fliers in the sign tubes.
I am so lucky to have the Goodlife Team on my side. I listed my home remotely (living in Chicago) and the experience was seamless and simple…
My continuing experience with the GoodLife Team is exceptional. Given this was my first home purchase, I had many questions.