- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other monies owning any person or entity by reason of any Content posted by you on or through the Communication Services.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Communication Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and other monies owning any person or entity by reason of any Content posted by you on or through the Communication Services.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or the property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
April 16, 2015
The process of choosing and being approved for the exact loan you need is often confusing and stressful. That’s why it’s wise to work with a Texas mortgage broker when taking out a home loan, especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer. Benefits of Using a Texas Mortgage Broker The benefits of using a professional mortgage broker to
April 15, 2015
Coming Soon in Del Valle! Escape the heat in this relaxing backyard oasis! MLS #: TBD Price: $172,500 Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 1/2 Square Feet: 1,917 Year Built: 2001